Round 1, Cross Country ’16-’17.
What do I need to know?
- Bring club vest.
- Bring spikes/ trial trainers, not a necessity, but useful.
- Car Parking money £3 per car
-Bring ID and England Athletics membership card
- 09:15-Meet at the Football Club and we can sort out car sharing.
- Let Theresa know if you’d like to attend the post race meal, http://www.thesuninthewood.co.uk
-Theresa will have your number on the day.
If you are making your own way there, Mens race is 11:20 and the Ladies race is 12:00.Myself and Andrew will be there around 10am to set up the tent and get all the admin sorted.
Where is it: Newbury ShowGround, Nearest Postcode: : RG18 9QZ
-Please let me know if you are coming to Round 1 to run, volunteer, support or coming to the pub afterwards.
- you can not run if you are not wearing club colours.
If you would like to run the next Round or other Rounds, please let me know and I will add you to the team sheets.
Check out the XC website for any further information.